Registration desk will be located on the 11th Floor
Monday, September 19 - 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday, September 20 - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday, September 21 - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Where to Stay
What to do
- Madison Square Park
- Flatiron Building
- Chelsea Market
- Chelsea Piers
- High Line
- Little Island
Jp Sisneros (Events Marketing Manager) - Catch a Broadway Show
Mo Lawler (Developer Advocate) - The Edge
Maria Toft (Director, Demand Generation) - Hop on and Hop off Buses
Cassie McAllister (Product Marketing Manager) - Comedy Cellar
Convince Your Boss
Want to attend RoachFest but not sure how to bring it up with your boss? We've created this email to help you explain why it's important to attend. Feel free to use the full letter or pieces of it. See you in New York!
Health and Safety
- Participants will need to show proof of vaccination and a government-issued photo ID to enter the event. The following are acceptable forms of proof of full vaccination:
- Government-issued or government-compliant digital vaccination verification app (Clear, VaxYes).
- Physical (or digital photocopy of) COVID-19 vaccination card, record or certificate issued by a government agency, public health agency or other authorized vaccine provider (a photo will also suffice).
- For a full list of accepted Vaccines, please visit this page.
- If you are not vaccinated for any reason, but still want to attend the event. Please email email@example.com and we will contact you with further instructions.
- Masks will not be required for vaccinated participants during the event, but extra masks and sanitizer will be readily made available during the event.